How a Mortgage Broker works


Here are some questions to ask your broker to learn more about how a broker works:

1.       Do you offer mortgages from different lenders?

2.       How will you receive your fee? Is this different from different lenders?

3.       Why do you offer me this mortgage?

4.       Choosing this mortgage, what costs do I have to pay?

5.       What are the options and features of this mortgage?

6.       Can you show me how the lender works?

7.       Can you show me other options, especially the cheaper ones?

8.       What is the LMI premium? And do I have to pay for it?

9.       What information do I need to provide to apply for this mortgage?

Asking these questions will help you to understand the different dimensions of the mortgages you are looking for and to understand the features related to them. This will make the decision easier for you and you can move towards your goals more accurately.   https://swgmortgages.co.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Should Be Done To Get The Best Mortgage Rate?

Am I Qualify For a Large Mortgage?

Why should I Apply for Remortgaging, and How Much does a Remortgage Cost?